Your Marketing Action Plan explained.
How do you organise your annual holiday? Do you prepare a meticulous plan of action or do you take a more relaxed approach and just go where the road takes you?
If your business were a holiday, which path would you take?
Here at Marketing2win we are advocates of Marketing Action Plans, putting our future and aspirations into the hands of fate is not an option. Your Marketing Action Plan can be time framed, a 3-month, 6-month or a 9-month plan. Your Marketing Action Plan can support an initiative. Your Marketing Action Plan can take you from where you are now to where you want to be.
When you are planning, pay particular attention to the following:
- Your goal should be SMART, Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time framed.
- What are the desired outcomes in terms of Turnover, Profit or Emotional Gain?
- What are the positive and negative consequences of achieving and not achieving your aims?
- Define your strategic activities.
- List the events you need to execute to support the strategy and deliver your goal.
- What are the Barriers to Success?
- What are the Enablers to Success?
- What is your Definition of Success?
Remember hearing those little voices from the back seat asking, “Are we there yet?” With your Marketing Action Plan will you will know exactly where you are in the process and when you have arrived. Without a Marketing Action Plan you will end up somewhere at sometime, but will it be where you want to be?
We can’t help you with your holiday plans, but we can help you formulate your Marketing Action Plan.